Determine eligibility

Determine eligibility You may be entitled to make an application for a national federal government education loan if you should be: A Canadian resident or permanent resident, or designated as being a protected individual Signed up for or qualified to enrol as being a full-time* pupil (unless you intend to use for that loan as